- This event has passed.
NJ, Central | Fall Uprising Faceoff Days
Sunday, September 16 @ 3:00 pm - Sunday, October 21 @ 4:00 pm
The Fall Uprising Faceoff Days will be focusing on technique, repetition, and competition, w/ a emphasis on specific counter moves to be practice leading into the winter season. This fall, we’ll focus on stance, clamp, counter moves, and live faceoffs. Each session will start by a warm-up practiced at the highschool, college (NCAA) and professional level ( NLL, MLL). Each faceoff day will end w/ live faceoffs and a king of the hill. Individual player observation and instruction will occur throughout the faceoff day.
Dates and Times
5 Fall Uprising Faceoff Days
- 1 – Sunday, September 16th, 3:00-4:00 PM
- 2 – Sunday, September 23rd, 3:00-4:00 PM
- 3 – Sunday, September 30th, 3:00-4:00 PM
- 4 – Sunday, October 14th, 3:00-4:00 PM
- 5 – Sunday, October 21st, 3:00-4:00 PM
- Rutgers Prep HS, 1345 Easton Ave, Somerset, NJ 08873
- 3rd-8th graders
- If your son is an experienced faceoff player and/or physically mature for his age, please email us if he would like to attend the Elite Faceoff Days @ 4PM
- 1 Fall Uprising Faceoff Day – Choose any week to attend ($40 a session)
- 5 Fall Uprising Faceoff Days – Come to all weeks – $150 ($30 a session)
- Full Equipment – we will be doing contact drills
- If players feels comfortable w/ wearing helmets and gloves that is OK.
- Back up sticks – check out our head/pocket recommendation page HERE
If you plan to pay w/ cash or check please sign-up so we can expect you.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions