- This event has passed.
NY, White Plains | Fall Elite Faceoff Days
Sunday, September 9 @ 7:00 pm - Sunday, November 18 @ 8:00 pm
The Fall Elite Faceoff Days will be focusing on technique, repetition, and competition, w/ a emphasis on specific counter moves to be practice leading into the winter season. This fall, we’ll focus on stance, clamp, counter moves, and live faceoffs. Each session will start by a warm-up practiced at the highschool, college (NCAA) and professional level ( NLL, MLL). Each faceoff day will end w/ live faceoffs and a king of the hill. Individual player observation and instruction will occur throughout the faceoff day.
Dates, Times, and Coaches
10 Fall Uprising Faceoff Days:
- 1 – Sunday, September 9th, 7:00-8:00 PM
- 2 – Sunday, September 16th, 7:00-8:00 PM
- 3 – Sunday, September 23rd, 7:00-8:00 PM
- 4 – Sunday, September 30th, 7:00-8:00 PM
- 5 – Sunday, October 7th, 7:00-8:00 PM
- 6 – Sunday, October 14th, 7:00-8:00 PM
- 7 – Sunday, October 21st, 7:00-8:00 PM
- 8 – Sunday, October 28th, 7:00-8:00 PM
- 9 – Sunday, November 4th, 7:00-8:00 PM
- 10 – Sunday, November 18th, 7:00-8:00 PM
- Fenom Fitness, 67 Grant Ave, Harrison, NY 10528
- Website is HERE
- 9th-12th graders
- College players are welcome
Maximum Players Allowed:
- Due to indoor field space, we have to limit the number of players to 25
- 1 Fall Elite Faceoff Day – Choose any week to attend ($50 a session)
- Please note if we have alot of players signing up for 5 or 10 sessions we might have to stop accepting 1 session drop in players.
- 5 Fall Elite Faceoff Days – Choose any 5 weeks out of 10 weeks to attend – $225 ($45 a session)
- 10 Fall Elite Faceoff Days – Come to all 10 weeks – $400 ($40 a session)
- Full Equipment – we will be doing contact drills
- If players feel comfortable w/ wearing helmets and gloves that is OK.
- Back up sticks – check out our head/pocket recommendation page HERE
- Indoor and Outdoor shoes; trainers/turfs/cleats
If you plan to pay w/ cash or check please sign-up so we can expect you.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions