NJ, Shore | Winter Open Faceoff Days
Sunday, December 16, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - Sunday, March 3, 2019 @ 8:00 pm
The Winter Open Faceoff Days will be focusing on technique, repetition, and competition, w/ a emphasis on specific counter moves to be practice leading into the spring season. This winter, we’ll focus on footwork, ground balls, and technique w/ an emphasis on live faceoffs to prepare the players for the season. Each session will start by a warm-up practiced at the highschool, college (NCAA) and professional level ( NLL, MLL). Each faceoff day will end w/ live faceoffs and a king of the hill. Individual player observation and instruction will occur throughout the faceoff day.
8 Winter Faceoff Days Dates and Times:
- 1 – Sunday, January 6th, TBD
- 2 – Sunday, January 13th, 7-8pm
- 3 – Sunday, January 20th, 7-8pm
- 4 – Sunday, January 27th, 7-8pm
- 5 – Sunday, February 3rd, 7-8pm
- 6 – Sunday, February 17th, 7-8pm
- 7 – Sunday, February 24th, 7-8pm
- 8 – Sunday, March 3rd, 7-8pm
- Mad Dog Sportscenter; 2260 Landmark Pl, Manasquan, NJ 08736
- Check them out HERE
- All ages welcomed (3rd-12th grade)
- College players are welcome – please just email beforehand hand to check in.
- 1 Winter Open Faceoff Day – Choose any week to attend – $40 a session
- 4 Winter Open Faceoff Days – Choose any 4 weeks out of 8 weeks to attend – $140 – $35 a session
- 8 Winter Open Faceoff Days – Come to all 8 weeks – $240 – $30 a session
- Full Equipment – we will be doing contact drills
- If players feel comfortable they can wear helmets and gloves.
- Back up sticks – check out our head/pocket recommendation page HERE