NJ, Shore | Winter Open Faceoff Days
Sunday, January 13 @ 11:00 am - Sunday, March 10 @ 12:00 pm
The Winter Open Faceoff Days will be focusing on technique, repetition, and competition, w/ a emphasis on specific counter moves to be practice leading into the spring season. This winter, we’ll focus on footwork, ground balls, and technique w/ an emphasis on live faceoffs to prepare the players for the season. Each session will start by a warm-up practiced at the highschool, college (NCAA) and professional level (NLL, MLL). Each faceoff day will end w/ live faceoffs and a king of the hill. Individual player observation and instruction will occur throughout the faceoff day.
Winter Faceoff Days Dates and Times:
- Sunday, January 27th, 11am – 12pm
- Sunday. February 10th, 11am – 12pm
- Sunday, February 17th, 11am – 12pm
- Sunday, February 24th, 11am – 12pm
- Sunday, March 3rd, 11am – 12pm
- Sunday, March 10th, 11am – 12pm
- Sea Girt Elementary School, 451 Bell Pl, Sea Girt, NJ 08750
- We’ll be trying to hold the session on the small turf field by the tennis courts/playground.
- All ages welcomed (3rd-12th grade)
- College players are welcome – please just email beforehand hand to check in.
- $40 per session
- Full Equipment – we will be doing contact drills
- If players feel comfortable they can wear helmets and gloves.
- Back up sticks – check out our head/pocket recommendation page HERE