NJ, Shore | Fall Open Faceoff Days
Sunday, September 16 @ 7:00 pm - Sunday, November 25 @ 8:00 pm
The Fall Open Faceoff Days will be focusing on technique, repetition, and competition, w/ a emphasis on specific counter moves to be practice leading into the winter season. This fall, we’ll focus on stance, clamp, counter moves, and live faceoffs. Each session will start by a warm-up practiced at the highschool, college (NCAA) and professional level ( NLL, MLL). Each faceoff day will end w/ live faceoffs and a king of the hill. Individual player observation and instruction will occur throughout the faceoff day.
8 Fall Faceoff Days Dates and Times:
- 1 – Sunday, September 16th, 7-8pm
- 2 – Sunday, September 23rd, 7-8pm
- 3 – Sunday, September 30th, 7-8pm
- 4 – Sunday, October 14th, 7-8pm
- 5 – Sunday, October 21st, 7-8pm
- 6 – Sunday, October 28th, 7-8pm
- 7 – Sunday, November 18th, 7-8pm
- 8 – Sunday, November 25th, 7-8pm
- Mad Dog Sportscenter; 2260 Landmark Pl, Manasquan, NJ 08736
- Check them out HERE
- All ages welcomed (3rd-12th grade)
- College players are welcome – please just email beforehand hand to check in.
- 1 Fall Open Faceoff Day – Choose any week to attend – $40 a session
- 4 Fall Open Faceoff Days – Choose any 4 weeks out of 8 weeks to attend – $140 – $35 a session
- 8 Fall Open Faceoff Days – Come to all 10 weeks – $240 – $30 a session
- Full Equipment – we will be doing contact drills
- If players feel comfortable they can w/ wear helmets and gloves.
- Back up sticks – check out our head/pocket recommendation page HERE
If you plan to pay w/ cash or check please sign-up so we can expect you.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions